Don’t know where to start your career? Looking for upskilling opportunities? Explore the field of marketing and operations at BeeS Software.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of branding & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager,
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition, evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Manage and update company database, company’s profile on social media.
- Handling the Sales Process cycle – Lead generation, lead qualification, handling objections, presentation, proposal delivery, close the sale.
- Work independently or in a team to handle the task
- Market our brand on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, podcast, blogs, and YouTube
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Learn new technologies & trends in digital strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Email marketing applications and SEO.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools.Excellent MS office skills.
- Should be social media savvy. Quick learner Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Excellent English writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- A bachelor’s degree/master’s in the marketing or relevant field.
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Age: Not be more than 25 years
- Talented storyteller
Who can apply?
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- Are available for a full time (in-office) internship at our office location
- Are available for a duration of 3 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their careers may also apply
- Interns must have a “Laptop”
Our internship programs are designed to train the students and help them transition from the academic world to the corporate world. The interns are thus exposed to the latest technologies and also get a feel of corporate working culture, while they begin building their very own corporate network.
The following are the internship benefits:
- Exposure to real-life business scenarios
- Training and supervision by industry experts
- Knowledge sessions with the management team
- Deployment into multi-faceted projects
- Interns with exceptional performance will be considered for full-time employment (Based on vacancy)
- Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation will be issued on successful completion of the internship
- Opportunities to work with well experienced and vibrant Marketing Heads & Influencers
- Flexible work hours
- Free beverages
- Stipend: unpaid /Paid (for Eligible candidates)